HOW TO DO YOGA COBRA POSE
STEP BY STEP
- Begin by laying flat on your belly.
- Place both hands shoulder width apart, right above shoulder level.
- Push up and forward lifting your head straight up toward the sky.
- Keep your eyes looking in front of you, keeping your head in a neutral position, feeling a stretching compression in your spine.
BENEFITS OF THE COBRA POSITION
- Stretches shoulders, chest, and abdomen
- Strengthen and defines shoulder and arm muscles
- Increases circulation through spine and pelvic region
- Helps calm and relax
- Soothes Sciatica
If you're new to yoga, but trying to figure out which yoga class to take, the options may feel overwhelming ...