HOW TO DO YOGA CORPSE POSE
STEP BY STEP
- Lay flat on the ground on your back, in a comfortable, relaxed position. Your feet should be shoulder width apart, and your hands palm up.
- Rotate your shoulder back and down so that your shoulder blades rest flat on the ground. Your hips should be open and relaxed.
- Breathe deeply, and lay in this position as long as desired.
BENEFITS OF THE CORPSE POSITION
- Often used as the final pose in a yoga session, this is the perfect time to reflect on how great your body feels
- Helps calm the brain
- Can assist in relieving mild anxiety and depression
If you're new to yoga, but trying to figure out which yoga class to take, the options may feel overwhelming ...