HOW TO DO THE YOGA COW POSE
STEP BY STEP
- Get on the ground to your hands and knees. Hands shoulder width apart, right under shoulders and knees right below your hips.
- Inhale as you drop your belly towards the ground, lifting your tailbone towards the sky.
- Look up at 45-degree angle towards the sky.
- Exhale as your return to the starting position.
BENEFITS OF THE COW POSITION
- A good warm-up for the spine
- Stretches the front torso and neck
If you're new to yoga, but trying to figure out which yoga class to take, the options may feel overwhelming ...