HOW TO DO YOGA CROW POSE
STEP BY STEP
- Start in a low squat position with both palms on the ground shoulder width apart.
- Raise yourself up on to your feet, placing your kees right under your armpits.
- Rock forward, finding your balance as you support your knees on to your arms, and lift your feet off of the ground.
- As you hold this pose, hold your ab muscles tight and squeeze your knees tightly as you breathe deeply.
BENEFITS OF THE CROW POSITION
- Great for improving balance
- Gain an increased awareness of your body
- Great full body workout
- Strengthens core
If you're new to yoga, but trying to figure out which yoga class to take, the options may feel overwhelming ...